Get Your Game on with Free Golf this Summer – Sign Up for the Watson Links Mentor Program
- A SUMMER PROGRAM FOR KIDS TO PLAY AT AREA GOLF COURSES – MORE THAN 200 FREE ROUNDS WILL BE OFFERED
- Age recommendation: 12-18 (exceptions made for those with golf experience – call 913.648.7177)
- Free play June 6 – August 12
- Sign up individually or with friends
- Each group includes a mentor college player/PGA Pro
View the short videos below for a special welcome message from golf legend Tom Watson
First Tee is a youth development organization that enables kids to build the strength of character that empowers them through a lifetime of new challenges. By seamlessly integrating the game of golf with a life skills curriculum, we create active learning experiences that build inner strength, self-confidence, and resilience that kids can carry to everything they do.
Experiences are our greatest teacher. First Tee believes in developing the ones that are just as fun as they are meaningful, where kids feel excited to grow, safe to fail, and better equipped for whatever comes their way next. Through our personal growth and junior golf programs, we see kids’ build self confidence, inspiring more active participation in leadership opportunities and events, community involvement, and college scholarships.
Your involvement can directly impact the kids we serve and the skills they develop in First Tee. Get involved today and help give kids the tools that will last them a lifetime.